Friday, June 09, 2017

Paper Straws

Hello All.
Thank you to everyone that played along with last weeks beautiful Elemental Inspiration Challenge.  Lots of lovely elements to choose from.
Its Dawn here with this weeks dare and I have decided to call it
PAPER STRAWS
I love that you can buy them in lots of lovely patterns and colours and of course they look great in your drinks.  To be honest every time I see a lovely set they just happen to fall into my shopping basket and then I have to hide them from my daughter.
So this week I would like to see paper straws used on your cards.   But don't worry if you haven't got any straws you could make your own by rolling up some of your designer papers.
We can't wait to see what you come up with.
Nat


Miri 


Dawn

Shabneez
 Kathy   


Svenja



*****************
InLinkz

1 comment :

Liz said...

Super cards from the DT. Great inspiration for using paper straws, xx