Friday, January 18, 2013

Embossability

Thanks to everyone who joined in with Leo's 'frilly' challenge last week and for sharing some pretty frilly cards, we loved visiting your blogs.

It's Keilly here with this week's challenge...

'Embossability'

I'd like you to make a card / project and use embossing of some kind, either wet or dry embossing, let's see some texture!

Don't forget to post and share your link so we can come see what you've made.


Beckie
Miri
 
 Gez   
 

Nat
 
 Sharon 

Leo      
Lythan  


Kathy
 

Zuzana





********************

6 comments :

librariane said...

Already had an idea in the works, so the timing is perfect this week!

Kathy D. said...

Well I'm glad I found this challenge. It pushed me to use one on this card and I love it!

Kicki said...

Awww, your cards are stunning!! <3 Love them!

xoxo Kicki
kickiskaos.blogspot.se

Cathy Spicer said...

What a fun challenge, thanks for inspiring to dust off my embossing folders. GREAT job by the DT!

mueppi said...

Gorgeous works by DT!
Hugs Gisela

Iris said...

Great DT inspiration!
Iris
http://nailartbyiris.blogspot.com